What is MAR?
How to get MAR Point?
- Students will choose activities of their choice/interest and earn Activity Points for MAR.
- Certificates or proofs have to be produced by the students for each activity.
- After each academic year You will Submit that activity with certificate Proof to your CR or Campus Representative.
- At the end of the curriculum acknowledge all such activities. Activities are being added each year and accordingly updated record sheets are uploaded.
- Every student should upload his/her MAR activity data/certificate on social media, viz., Facebook/Instagram, which can be counted as part of the documentary evidence.
Activities in MAR
Participating in college programs and seminars, Social Developmental Activities, Environmental Protection (like tree plantation, spread awareness among people), Enrolment in Online courses, Actively participating in Webinars, undertaking Entrepreneurial Activities, and so on.
Why MAR is important?
The main goal of MAR is to ensure skill development among the students as well as letting them have some 1st hand field experience in social work.
MAR point Requirement
- A minimum of 25 MAR activity points must be achieved in each academic year by every student for qualifying in MAR, according to MAKAUT Notice.
- Currently each student from 1st year to 4th year needs to score 100 marks, without which the certificate of course completion will not be given as per rule.
|1st year (admitted in academic yr. 2021-22)||100||100||—|
|2nd year (admitted in academic yr. 2020-21)||100||75||25|
|3rd year (admitted in academic yr. 2019-20)||100||50||50|
|4th year (admitted in academic yr. 2018-19)||100||75||25|
Table 1: Minimum activity points required for B.Pharm. batches
|B.Pharm. Batches||Total Minimum Number of Activity Points to be earned during the full course|
|Batch 2019 Lateral Entry||75|
1. MOOCS (SWAYAM/NPTEL/Spoken Tutorial/any technical, non-technical course) (per course) – (Max 40 Points)
|1(a)||12 weeks / 40 hours||20|
|1(b)||8 weeks / 30 hours||16|
|1(c)||4 weeks / 20 hours||10|
|1(d)||2 weeks / 10 hours||5|
2. Tech Fest/Fest/Teachers Day/Fresher’s Welcome – (Max 16 Points)
3. Rural Reporting – (Max 10 Points)
4. Tree Plantation and upkeeping (per tree) – (Max 10 Points)
|4(a)||No. of Programs – (1 Point)||1|
5. Participation in Relief Camps – (Max 40 Points)
|5(a)||Collection of funds/ materials for the Relief Camp||5|
|5(b)||To be a part of the Relief Work Team||20|
6. Participation in Debate/Group Discussion/ Tech quiz /Quiz /Seminar /Painting /Music-Dance /any Performing Arts Workshop – (Max 32 Points)
|6(a)||No. of Programs||10|
7. Contribution to Charitable Trusts/Institutions in any form – (Max 32 Points)
|7(a)||No. of Programs||20|
8. Publication of Wall magazine institutional level – (Max 32 Points)
9. Publication in News Paper, Magazine & Blogs – (Max 20 Points)
|9(a)||No. of Programs||10|
10. Research Publication (per publication) – (Max 30 Points)
|10(a)||No. of Publication||15|
11. Innovative project(other than course curriculum) – (Max 60 Points)
|11(a)||No. of Programs||30|
12. Blood donation – (Max 36 Points)
|12(b)||Blood donation camp organization||10|
13. Participation in Sports/Games – (Max 104 Points)
14. Cultural Programme (Dance, Drama, Elocution, Music) – (Max 20 Points)
|14(a)||No. of Programs||10|