UGC/AICTE Scholarship Schemes 2022 | PG Students | Latest Scholarships | Apply Now
Hi Everyone, Here we taught About The UGC Scholarship 2022-23. If You all Are Interested then You’ll apply for the UGC scholarships by visiting the official website of the National Scholarship Portal(NSP) at scholarships.gov.in. Candidates can check the important Dates, Benefits, Eligibility, and other details here are given below go through and Apply then.
UGC Scholarship – University Grants Commission (UGC), offers merit-based and merit-cum-means scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University Grants Commission offers both UGC scholarships and fellowships catering to the needs of over 20,000 students every year. Whether you are pursuing your studies at graduation level, postgraduation level, doctorate level, or post-doctorate level, you can find a UGC scholarship for your studies
Candidates can apply for four scholarships – UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022, UGC Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, UGC PG Rank Holders Scholarship 2022, and UGC SC ST Scholarship 2022.
|UGC Scholarship Name|
|ISHAN UDAY UGC Scholarship||ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region (UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship)|
|Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship||PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child ( UGC Single Girl Child Scholarship)|
|Rank Holders PG Scholarship||PG Scholarship For University Rank Holders (1st And 2nd Rank Holders) (UGC PG Rank Holders Scholarship)|
|SC & ST PG Scholarship||
PG Scholarship Scheme For SC, ST Students For Pursuing Professional Courses (UGC SC ST Scholarship)
Also Check Out: West Bengal Scholarship 2022
ISHAN UDAYScholarshipp : Amount: Rs 5,400 per month for a general degree course and Rs.7800 per month for technical /medical /professional /paramedical courses.
Indira Gandhi PG Single Girl Child Scholarship: Amount: Rs.36,200 per annum (for two years)
PG First Rank Holders Scholarship: Amount: Rs.3,100 per month (for two years)
PG SC ST Scholarship: Amount: Rs.7,800 per month for ME, and MTech students and Rs.4,500 per month for Other Courses.
- A minimum of 55% marks in undergraduate.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided at the graduate and master‘s levels for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled
- The candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree in the relevant subject and took admission at the Postgraduate level for a regular full-time course in any of the Professional subjects in a recognized University/ Institution/College.
- Family Income Must be less than 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Age limits up to 30 Years for males and 35 Years for females are Last.
- Distance Education modes are not eligible.
- Passed XII or equivalent in the preceding year of study i.e. 2017 for applications called for the year 2017-18.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master‘s Degree
- Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal;
- Candidate has made at least two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
- 3,000 fresh scholarships will be awarded every year.
- The awardee can avail of other scholarships also during the tenure of this scholarship.
- DIRECT RECRUITMENT For Disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Education, Law, Social Sciences,
Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Journalism, and Mass Communication.
Also Check Out: BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
Cancellation of Award:
- Failure of the awardee to pass the first year of Post Graduate course in first division or equivalent CGPAscore.
- Discontinuation of studies due to personal reasons.
- The candidate is later found ineligible on account of false information provided in the online application or incorrect bank details.
- If the candidate scores less than 60% marks in the first year of Post Graduation.
- If you fail in the First Years Post Graduation, it will Cancel.
- Open Universities and Distance Education modes are not eligible.
- Scholarships granted under the scheme will be kept renewed during the period of the Post Graduate
course subject to good conduct and maintenance of prescribed attendance.
- Can’t Change the course of study. If the awardee changes the course of study, the scholarship will stand forfeited from the date of such a change.
- The scheme will be implemented and monitored by the UGC.
- The awardees of previous years will continue to follow the pattern of assistance through UGC/Canara Bank portal.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of renewal.
- Students failing to get promoted to the next class/ level would forfeit the scholarship.
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Enrollment/Aadhaar Card
- Student’s photograph
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheets
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Affidavit regarding single girl child status
- Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of annual income is to be issued by the competent authority.
- For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded/ verified by the concerned University/ Institution/ College.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
How to Apply:
- Visit the scholarships.gov.in Website
- Click on New User? Register Link
- Fill out the Fresh Registration Form
- Click on Login to Apply Link
- Enter Login details
- Click on the Application Form link
- Fill out the Application Form
- Select the ‘Start Application button to begin the process, fill the application form with the required details likewise
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Choose the ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details you entered
- Select the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process
- Print the Application Form
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any miss happening.
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement\
How to Apply: