Udemy New Free Courses with Free Certificate | Latest Courses | 2022 |
Hi Everyone, Here Udemy Launched New Free Courses with Free Certificate, and It’s 100% free of cost. So, Go through the Post below and Apply for it.
LIST OF Udemy Free Courses with Certificates for 2022
Course 1: Network Security with Hands-on Labs
- Cyber security technologies, and precautions to be taken
- VPN for security and privacy. (Hands-on)
- Network security protocols.
- URL filtering with applications.
- Cybersecurity career paths.
Course 2: Web application using Ruby On Rails – Aug 2022
- Connecting MySQL database with Ruby on Rails
- Understand CRUD operation in Ruby on Rails
- Creating Basic API using Ruby on Rails
- Implementing Ajax with Ruby on Rails
- Demo of a Login page using Ruby on Rails
Course 3: Introduction To Python Programming
- Program Python
- Know the basics of Python
- Write their scripts, and functions
Course 4: Developing Web Application using Angular JS[Sept 2022]
- Learn Angular JS and its Key features
- Setting up visual studio code IDE and configuring Angular JS
- Understand how to create modules
- Learn working with Events and Forms in Angular JS
- Angular JS Directives
- Implementation of Angular JS AJAX and Routing
- Learn how to use Angular JS to build a web application
- Understanding the working of a simple webpage
Course 5: English for beginners – Master ‘to be’ to speak good English
- Master ‘to be’ and be CONFIDENT using it to speak English.
- You will learn why the verb ‘to be’ is essential if you want to speak good English.
- You will learn how to use the verb ‘to in everyday life.
- We show you how to structure simple sentences, questions, and negative form sentences. You practice immediately with the native speaker and me.
- If you follow our instructions, you can talk about yourself, your friends, your family, and other things.
- You will practice speaking through about 90% of this course.
Course 6: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Python Programming
- Learn the basic syntax of Python programming language quickly and easily
- Solve practice exercises after each practical topic
- Implement the leading Python operators: mathematical, logical, relational, and conditional
- Create looping structures – “for” and “while” commands
- Learn how to implement functions
- Understand and implement the main Python collections, such as tuples, lists, dictionaries, and sets
Course 7: NodeJS Course For Beginners With Express and MongoDB
- Learn About NodeJS
- Learn How to create Backend Applications with NodeJS
- Create Servers With MongoDB
- Build More Than 5 POWERFUL & ADVANCE REST APIs
Course 8: Learn CI/CD Pipeline With Jenkins, Python, Docker, DockerHub
- Knowledge about Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Execute Docker comes from Jenkins
- Create a CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins
- Execute shell cmds from Jenkins on a remote server
Course 9: An Introduction to Medical Writing
- Learn what the day-to-day job of a medical writer is like
- Decide if medical writing is a good choice for you
- Learn what types of opportunities are available in the medical writing business
- Learn what type of background you need to be successful in medical writing
Course 10: Power BI For Beginners: Introduction To Data Visualization
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to filter and format data, and how pivoting and unpivoting works
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
Course 11: MailerLite email marketing: The fastest way to email mastery
- Create email marketing campaigns for your business
- Build forms and popups to collect subscribers
- Manage subscriber groups and build targeted email lists
- Design beautiful emails and newsletters, then save them as templates for easy reuse
- Automate emails that are triggered by subscribers
- Discover key metrics that show campaign performance
- Use A/B testing to quickly identify the best version of your email
- Increase email effectiveness with personalized messages
- Start using MailerLite and import your existing subscribers
Course 12: Microsoft Powerpoint BootCamp Storytelling-Design-Animation
- Learn to define a framework of presentation -The WWH Rule
- Learn to Create a master slide
- Learn about effective fonts and color themes
- Learn to use charts, animation, transitions, layout, smart arts, and shapes
Course 13: Python OOP – Object Oriented Programming for All Levels
- The principles of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using Python
- Define instance attributes and class attributes. Learn their differences.
- Understand how classes work and how you can create instances from classes.
- How do the elements of Object Oriented Programming work behind the scenes?
- Implement and call methods. Understand their purpose within classes.
- Practice key aspects of OOP such as Docstrings and Special Methods.
Course 14: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
- Learn how to use Raspberry Pi and create awesome projects.
- Learn how to program in Python, control electronics
- This course will help you get started with Raspberry Pi and make your first project.
- Get the best learning experience and the highest quality training materials for your needs.
- Learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi and start programming in no time.
- Learn to build your own projects with a Raspberry Pi.
- You will learn how to use the Raspbian operating system
- You will learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi and use it for basic computing tasks.
- You will also learn how to use the GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi to control hardware.
Course 15: MLOps for Beginners
- The current State of AI
- How MLOps alleviates challenges faced in AI implementation
- AI Model Lifecycle
- Introduction to ML Platforms
Course 16: A Practical Guide to Math for Beginner and Intermediate
- A step-by-step guide to overcoming math anxiety
- Simplify quadratic and simultaneous equations
- Practical solutions to math problems
- Learn how to solve exponential and logarithm problem
- Simplify mechanics, vectors, motion, force diagrams etc
- learn practical ways to solve compound, simple interest, present value, and lots more
- Series and Sequence problems
Course 17: Assessment in Higher Education
- Understanding what assessments are in the higher education context
- Have a thorough understanding of key concepts in the assessment of/for learning
- Know the importance of assessments in higher education
- Know and distinguish between the different types of assessments
- Have basic knowledge of the levels of learning in Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Understands how assessments take place in higher education
- To clearly understand the set principles of good assessment
- To clearly understand the benefits of good assessment
Course 18: Learn English Grammar Tenses and Structure From Scratch-Free
- Understand the basic part of sentences & the relation between ” Verbs and Tenses “.
- Know when and how to use the present simple tense
- Know when and how to use the present continuous tense
- Know when and how to use the present perfect tense
- Know when and how to use the present perfect continuous tense
- Know when and how to use the past simple tense
Course 19: Three.js – The Complete Beginner to Advanced Course
- Learn the Basic to Advance of Threejs with 5+ Projects and many Exercises.
- Learn the best practices and code structure for the smooth functioning of your web pages.
- Learn to build Metaverse, Create your own City & Forest and learn to host threejs projects on the server.
- Learn about the Threejs Scene, Camera, and Renderer
- Explore Materials and Geometry Objects provided by threejs
- Learn about the Stats and Dat GUI panels in Threejs to customize the 3D model using it.
- Explore the unexplored in threejs
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement