Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive Hiring for Trainee Engineer
Thryve Digital Health is a leading provider of technology expertise to some of North America’s most prestigious integrated healthcare service networks. Headquartered in Chennai, India, and with another facility in Hyderabad, it is one of health care’s first global development centers where the best minds in health care technology, science, and business create powerful and innovative solutions that transform lives. These solutions provide the connectivity, sustainability, and seamless integration demanded by multi-platform healthcare systems where every code in every application is nurtured by a passionate team of IT and healthcare process experts with the sole focus of delivering life-changing healthcare solutions to a world in need.
Requirement for freshers – Any graduate. This job analyzes, codes, and compares basic client and group data, as well as provides general production support, meeting defined service level agreements. Assists in collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand low complex business requirements and processes related to client, product, and benefits configuration solutions.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer- Benefit Coding|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai & Hyderabad|
|Last Date||16 September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any graduate (Should not be pursuing/planning to pursue higher education, No existing backlogs)
- Graduation year of passing: 2022
- Shift: Should be comfortable for all shifts including night shifts and should be interested in Non-IT domain – US Healthcare
- Excellent detail-oriented skills
- Good customer service skills with some exposure working with customers, sales, and/or clients
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and resolve simple data relationships, data conflicts, and data discrepancies
- Ability to apply logical thinking and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and apply business rules and configuration concepts
- Ability to work independently, as well as, as part of a team to produce results
- Ability to assess, resolve, and mitigate impacts to simple cross-functional and/or inter-related processes
- Perform basic analysis using knowledge of simple business rules by interpreting data from various sources and formats and utilizing the data for configuration activities.
- Process work requests for new work items and change requests related to end-to-end benefits solutions. May document and execute low to medium complex product and benefit configuration rules.
- Responsible for less complex verification that the delivered data and rule configurations meet the customer needs based on the product specifications, ensuring minimal coding errors in configuration environments and production.
- Assist in and is accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, data errors, and issues throughout the configuration process.
- Accountable to assist in providing configuration status and ensuring customer service level agreements are met.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Selection Process :
- Technical Interview
- Managerial/HR Interview
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com