Tata Imagination Challenge 2022
Find and learn all information related to TATA’s Biggest Opportunity for Freshers in the form of the Tata Imagination Challenge 2022.
If you are a person who is determined to see your imagination to bring change to the existing issues and have an idea that can make a huge difference and impact this world in a better way, then this opportunity is for you. Tata Administrative Services (TAS) has once again provided an opportunity for college students across India and Tata employees anywhere in the world to share an idea with TATA that can make a difference.
The TATA officials have specified that there will be a total of 13 winners (10 from the student track and 3 from the in-house track) ultimately in the Tata Imagination Challenge Winners List. And to see yourself in that list scroll down and know what is the Tata Imagination Challenge Eligibility and how to apply for this challenge now.
|Competition Name||Tata Imagination Challenge 2022|
|Tata Imagination Challenge Registration Start Date||18th August 2022|
|Tata Imagination Challenge Registration Ending Date||10th November 2022|
|Eligibility||College Students (Across India), Tata Group employees (Across World)|
Eligibility for Student Track
You are eligible for this track if:
- You are a college-going student (undergraduate or postgraduate) from any stream in any part of India
- You are currently a full-time student
- You have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- You are enrolled for a regular or full-time course, undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG), in a university/ college in India
- You are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools
- Your classes have begun for the current academic year
You are not eligible for this track if:
- You have been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started
- You have enrolled in a correspondence/ distance education course
- You have already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are a student on sabbatical from your current employer
Eligibility for Employee Track
You will be eligible for this track if:
You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata Joint Venture company, globally (including those who are on sabbatical).
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You are a working professional who is not on the permanent rolls of a Tata group company or a Tata Joint Venture company.
- You are on the rolls of the JV partner of a Tata Joint Venture company.
Warm up for the competition with an online Treasure Hunt mapping the Tata universe. (This is not a preliminary round)
Round 1: Tata Brand Stories
How well do you know the Tata brands? Answer 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes to test your knowledge of Tata companies, brands, and stories.
Round 2: Gamified Assessment
Participants who qualify move on to the next round, where you enjoy an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment.
Round 3: Video Pitch
- Record and send us a two-minute video pitch for your idea, detailing the problem you wish to address and explaining your proposed solution. The videos should be face to camera, saved in .MP4 format, and less than 10 MB in file size.
- Also, answer three questions on your idea in an asynchronous format.
Idea Buddy Phase
In this journey, you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be matched with a young Tata leader. Your ‘Idea Buddy’ will help you develop and polish your presentation for the next round.
Round 4: Finale
This is where you and your idea take center stage. Finalists will present an ‘Elevator Pitch’ of their idea to a panel of senior Tata leaders, and a ‘Personal Pitch’ on their life and career aspirations. This may be in person or virtually, depending on the situation.
Your idea will be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Practicality/ feasibility
- Originality of thought
- Robustness of the solution
- Approach Adopted
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge about the idea and all the aspects being presented during the final pitch.
Awards & Prizes:
- Accelerated entry into TAS (Based on TAS eligibility criteria)
- Cash prize of Rs. 2.00 lakh each
- Tata Trail: In-person visits and conversations at some of our iconic companies
- Vouchers and discounts from Tata brands
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University – Our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
Then there are some more exciting prizes for you.
- Popular Choice Awards: Top 3 ideas to be awarded by Popular Choice. In this round, all ideas will be open for voting and the 3 most-voted ideas will receive prizes. This will be independent of the jury assessments.
- Certificate of Participation for top scorers in each discipline in Round 1.
- #settleformore Idea: Apart from the participants and ideas that make it to Round 3, unique ideas would be identified, acknowledged and Tata brand vouchers will be awarded
- Certificate of Appreciation for participants of Round 3
- Tata brand vouchers for Treasure Hunt winners
- Firstly, candidates have to signup on the www.unstop.com (formerly Dare2Compete) Website
- Provide your details in the fields asked
- Then register for Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 and choose your track
- Finally, begin the challenge.
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/