Shell Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee
Be part of building the next-generation business applications with Shell company and join you
r hands with them. The hiring team will use the candidates’ passion and expertise in creating world-class products. Aspirants having requisite qualifications as mentioned in the below sections are preferable to apply for the Shell Recruitment 2022. Grab this chance and get a direct link to apply for the Shell
hell Job Opportunity.
This role supports a portfolio of business partners across various functions and classes of business, understanding the business context, and workforce needs to manage the recruitment to open positions. It spans XP Hire recruitment & Campus Hires as required and determined by the Manager Resourcing, SBO of the center. Manage the delivery of sourcing, assessing & securing great talent for Shell – both internal & external hires. Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction (communication, ease of process, effectiveness, candidate fit, speed), Candidate relationship, and satisfaction & overall hiring quality.
- Designation: Graduate Programme 2022
- Eligibility: You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like a master’s or Ph.D. from a recognized university with less than 3 years of work experience
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Experience Level: Graduate Level
- Develop thorough business knowledge and understanding of role requirements.
- Partner with the Recruiter to determine the best-fit sourcing strategy to attract active and latent talent candidates.
- Source internal/ external candidates based on open positions.
- Proactively build external pipelines for high-value skill pools.
- Provide data on internal/ external candidates to Talent Advisors and Recruiters.
- Share expert knowledge on effective attraction strategies and sourcing channels.
- Fully utilize sourcing channels available i.e., LinkedIn, Job boards, referrals, and Shell.
- Talent Community and new advanced technology tools.
- Deliver results in line with Global Resourcing KPIs.
- Be a visible advocate of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Act as a Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging important networks and associations.
What do they offer?
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners.
- A structured development program, highly valued across the industry.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
- Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits, and on-site opportunities.
For more updates on jobs and interviews visit https://zero2placement.com/