ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Software QA Engineer
ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Software QA Engineer. ServiceNow is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the ServiceNow Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG, and other open-source projects.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to the best effect – including tracking and addressing any discovered issues.
How To Apply ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
ServiceNow Off Campus Drive 2022
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/