Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring for Technical support Engineer
Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring for Technical support Engineer. Red Hat is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Red Hat Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Role: Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on a 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes, and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
How To Apply for Red Hat Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link.