Qualcomm Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 | Batch Freshers | Engineer /Sr Engineer |
Hi Everyone! Here, Qualcomm Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Qualcomm is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Qualcomm Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Role: Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad IND
Experience: 0 to 8 yrs.
Education: Masters/Bachelor in CS/ECE/Communications Engineering.
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Qualcomm Off Campus 2023
- Qualcomm Modem Software team, Hyderabad is looking for a talented software engineer.
- Responsibilities involve design, development, unit testing, and support software that is common to all WWAN technologies like NR5G, LTE, 3G, 2G, and also GPS. The set of common services is diverse exposing one to multiple facets of embedded SW design concepts.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent/ECE/Communications Engineering.
- Typically 0-8 years of experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
How To Apply for Qualcomm Off-Campus?
- Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement