PwC Invites applications of graduates for Intern/Trainee Profile | Hiring 2023
Hi Everyone! PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
The world’s leading professional services firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) India is inviting applications for Intern/ Trainee Profile.
Commenting on the hiring profile the company said, “A career within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion.”
“In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals”, the company said.
The company further said, “Through data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.”
The candidate will work closely with senior leadership and shall be responsible for assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping, and preparing mandate pitches. The candidate will be a part of an end-to-end deal-making cycle for multiple sell-side/ buy-side mandates.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Carry out extensive industry/company research and target data required for identification and assessment of possible investment banking mandates.
- Valuation analysis: comparable companies, precedent transactions, DCF.
- Preparation of transaction and business development materials, including Investment Memorandums, Management Presentations, and Pitch Books.
- Creating financial models for mergers & acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Assist in the overall deal coordination with the team in engagement tracking, reporting, risk management, and housekeeping (maintaining updated client agreements, NDAs, OPEs, etc.)
- Creating a well-rounded information base around the select vertical(s) and the businesses allow the team to identify key trends, drivers, viewpoint on the future trajectory, etc.
- Comfortable in undertaking multi-source research from databases, analyst coverages, and industry and company reports.
- Participation with the team in potential clients and investors outreach.
- Experience: 6 – 24 months of relevant work experience.
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BSc Finance/Suitable Graduate degree- Preference
- Location: Gurgaon
- Year of experience required – 0-1
- Qualifications- MBA
To apply for the profile Click Here.
PwC has offices in these cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, and Raipur.
The company has a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality assurance, advisory, and tax services.
JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE: Click Here
MORE GOVT. JOBS: Click Here