Philips is hiring Interns
Philips, major Dutch manufacturer of consumer electronics, electronic components, medical imaging equipment, household appliances, lighting equipment, and computer and telecommunications equipment.
Philips & Company was founded in 1891 by Frederik Philips and his son Gerard, who had been an engineer with the Anglo-American Brush Electric Light Corporation Ltd. Gerard Philips continually experimented to improve the longevity of lightbulbs, at the same time optimizing production procedures. His younger brother Anton Philips later joined the firm, adding the commercial savvy that formed the basis for the company’s international expansion. The company remained driven by technology, however, often striving for high quality rather than low cost. In later years the company was often slow to bring its innovative technologies to market.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
Job Title: CSE Intern
Job type: Full time
Job Requisition id: 475591
Role Competency & requirement
– Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
– Sound knowledge of SDLC
– Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
– Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this
outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
– Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the
– Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW
– Preferably worked on Windows platform
– Good in OS fundamentals
– Good hands on coding knowledge
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
– Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
– Should be a good team player
- Student should complete his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation in the year 2023.
- Should have scored minimum 70% or equivalent in his/her 10th ,12th ,Graduation Or PG as on date.
- Only 2 Years Gap allowed not between graduation years.
- No active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Philips process.
Hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/