Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 – Notification Details
Hi Everyone! The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 notification for recruitment to 7483 posts of Nursing Officers in District Cadre Group-C. These posts are for Regular appointments in the District establishments and Medical Colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha.
Detailed official notification, online application link, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary/ pay scale, vacancy, and other relevant details for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 are provided below.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is a government agency in the Indian state of Odisha responsible for recruiting and selecting candidates for various non-gazetted posts in the state’s government departments and offices. These posts include clerks, assistants, and other lower-level staff positions. The OSSSC conducts various recruitment exams, such as the Odisha Junior Clerk cum Copyist Examination and the Odisha Junior Assistant Examination, to select candidates for these posts. The commission also releases notifications for the vacancies and the schedule for the exams on its official website.
|Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Advt No||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer in District Cadre Group-C|
|Total Post||7483 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/-|
|Job Location||Odisha, (India)|
|Apply Last Date||17/02/2023|
- Notification Date: 21/01/2023
- Start Date: 27/01/2023
- Last Date: 17/02/2023
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 19/03/2023
- No application fee For UR / OBC / EWS/SC / ST / PWD / Female
Age Limit as on 21.01.2023:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
- Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- They shall have to register their name in Nursing Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects, OR passed Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government, OR Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
NOTE- The Advertisement No. HE-17/2022-105(C)/OSSSC, dated 9th May 2022 for the post of Nursing Officer-2022 has been canceled. All the interested candidates who have applied earlier in response to the Advertisement shall have to apply afresh as the old applications already filed online shall not be considered for the purpose of recruitment.
The candidates, who had already applied online earlier for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer-2022 in response to the Commission’s Advertisement No. HE-17/2022- 105(C)/OSSSC, dated 9th May 2022 but ineligible to apply now on account of the attainment of upper age limit, shall be eligible to apply for the post.
- Level-8 (₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300/-) in the Pay Matrix, Cell-01 of Odisha Government.
- Written Examination
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|NEW NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|