NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS (Minorities) 2022-23
Hi Everyone, The Government Launched this Scholarship for The Minorities Students for Professional and Technical Courses. The financial assistance to meritorious and underprivileged students belonging to minority communities enables them to pursue technical and professional courses. So, Check the Details and Apply them.
About the Program
- belong to Minority communities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Parsis/Zoroastrians)
- be pursuing a technical or professional course at the undergraduate or postgraduate level from a recognized institution
- have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- have an annual family income of less than INR 2.50 lakhs from all sources
|Rate of Scholarship (Course Fee)||INR 20,000 per annum subject to actual whichever is less (for both Hostellers and Day Scholars)|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 1,000 per month for ten months for Hosteller
INR 500 per month for ten months for Day Scholar
|Scholarship for Listed Institutes||The full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed institutes*|
Join Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+qNH_7TaA9vMxMjNl
Note – For a list of the listed institutes, kindly refer to the ‘Institutions List.
IMPORTANT DATE: 31st OCTOBER 2022
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
How can you apply?
1. Click on the ‘Apply Now link below.
2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23′.
4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), and gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: https://zero2placement.com/