Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-2023 | Private Scholarships | Top Scholarship for photography-related courses|
Hi Everyone! It’s a great opportunity that the Nikon Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
About the Nikon:
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment-enhancing vocational skills.
There are many scholarships available for photography courses. Here are a few options to consider:
- Nikon Photography Scholarships: Nikon offers a number of scholarship programs for photography students, including the Nikon Storytellers Scholarship, which is open to undergraduate and graduate students studying photography, and the Nikon Women in Photography Scholarship, which is open to female undergraduate or graduate students studying photography.
- The Society for Photographic Education (SPE) Scholarships: SPE offers a number of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students studying photography, including the SPE National Graduate Scholarship and the SPE National Undergraduate Scholarship.
- The Eddie Adams Workshop Scholarship: This scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students studying photography and is awarded to a select group of students who are chosen to participate in the Eddie Adams Workshop, a four-day intensive workshop for photographers.
- The National Press Photographers Association (NPPA) Scholarships: NPPA offers a number of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students studying photography, including the Cliff Edom New America Award, which is open to undergraduate and graduate students studying photojournalism, and the NPPA Student News Video Scholarship, which is open to undergraduate and graduate students studying video journalism.
- The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) Scholarships: ASMP offers a number of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students studying photography, including the ASMP Fellowship for Photography, which is open to graduate students studying photography, and the ASMP/PDN Emerging Photographer Scholarship, which is open to undergraduate and graduate students studying photography.
It’s a good idea to do some research and explore the specific requirements and deadlines for these and other scholarship programs to find the one that best fits your needs and goals.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
- Up to INR 1 lakh
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.