Microsoft Internship 2023 hiring freshers as a trainee of any degree graduate. We all know that Microsoft is one of the top American Multinational Technology companies. Many of the Off-Campus Drives will be conducted by Microsoft every year. Almost most of the eligible candidates are appearing in the drives and few of them are qualifying in all the rounds. Because the competition level should be very bulky so they tightened the selection process. Students from 2023, 2022, and 2021Passed Out can also apply for this Microsoft Drive. People do need to worry because we have included the Microsoft Interview Questions and Microsoft Mock Test and Online Test for your better preparation.
Following are the recruitments offered by the company:
Cloud Networking Engineering for University Graduates
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, or related field
- Experience: University Graduates
- Location: Across India
- Skills: Basic knowledge of programming in any language (C, C++, Python, Java) is desired.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, or related field
• Passion to go deeper in cloud connectivity – networking protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, Ethernet, RSVP, MPLS, SNMP, etc.), and devices (routers, switches).
• Basic knowledge of programming in any language (C, C++, Python, Java) is desired.
For more information on this designation click here.
Data Science Job Openings
- Eligibility: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA.
- Location: Across India
- Experience: Batch of 2023. (No backlogs)
- Skills: Kaggle’s score is a plus. Experience with R/ Matlab/ Scipy/ Pandas/ Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, and Python. Experience with Hadoop/ Hbase/ Pig or MapReduce/ Bigtable/ AzureML a plus Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Requirements for the job:
- Good at Core Testing Concepts
- Candidate from a technical background
- The candidate should be able to work in 24*7 shifts
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions
- Work with Leads on areas of the local prototype, or proof of concept, to test a solution.
- Expert knowledge in core subjects
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/ Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation (all years) mark sheets
- Any of the Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
The Microsoft Company will conduct a few of the selection rounds for the people. Based on the strength of qualifying in the written test the company will decide to conduct the JAM or GD (Group Discussion) rounds for the aspirants to filter them. Selected candidates can receive an attractive package.
Microsoft On-Campus Recruitment Process
- Online Coding Test
- Written Round
- 3 Technical Rounds + HR Round
Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment Process
- Technical Interviews/ Telephonic Interview
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/