This contest is part of Job-a-Thon.
Click here to know more about the series and explore previous contests.
Are you a fresher looking to kickstart your career in the tech industry? Look No Further!
With 15 Companies waiting to hire the best and the brightest, your dream job is now just a challenge away.
So this new year, give yourself the gift of a new career!
From 04 Jan 2023 08:00 PM(IST)to 04 Jan 2023 10:30 PM(IST)
This is a hiring challenge for candidates looking for job opportunities. After registering for the contest, kindly go through the job description(s) mentioned below. Apply for the relevant jobs. Your profile will only be considered for a company if you have registered for it.
AlgoCirrus | Mega Job-A-Thon
Pensieve | Mega Job-A-Thon
Neustar.Inc (A TransUnion company) | Mega Job-A-Thon
Sheru | Mega Job-A-Thon
Neova Solutions | Mega Job-a-thon
Mu Sigma | Mega Job-A-Thon
Park+ | Mega Job-A-Thon
Ardent Privacy | Mega Job-A-Thon
Omniscient Software Pvt. Ltd. | Mega Job-A-Thon
Appcino Technologies (Part of Xebia) | Mega Job-A-Thon
Checktronix India Pvt. Ltd. (A Lightcast Company) | Mega Job-A-Thon
Luneblaze | Mega Job-A-Thon
TensorGo Technologies | Mega Job-A-Thon
NOI Technologies | Mega Job-A-Thon
HotWax Commerce | Mega Job-A-Thon
GeeksforGeeks | Mega Job-A-Thon
Instructions for the Contest
- This contest consists of 4 parts :
- 3 DSA coding problems – 100 marks
- 5 MCQ on Programming Logic – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude – 25 marks
- Only individual participation is allowed in Job-A-Thon.
- Interview shortlisting will be done by specific companies based on their own criteria.
- Languages supported for the DSA problems are C++, Java, Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
- There is 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
- Entries submitted by candidates after the contest is closed will not be considered.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0.
- The leaderboard of the contest will be made public AFTER plagiarism check.
- It is advised to attempt the previous contests in the Job-a-thon series to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.