Mastercard Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer
Mastercard Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarter Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard off-campus drive will be conducted in Pune. It is a wonderful opportunity for fresher to get a job in Mastercard.
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or related|
|Eligible Batch:||2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-1 years|
|Salary:||INR 15.3 LPA (Source: Glassdoor.co.in)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Java [J2EE, Spring, Hibernate]
- Mobile Application & Library Development [Android]
- Web [Angular, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, HTML]
- Database [Oracle, Postgres]
- Expert in full-stack development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in implementing APIs and SDKs
- The discipline of working in continuous integration, TDD environment.
- Experienced in delivering commercial-grade software
- Has been proactive in creating a better user experience, consumer value proposition
- Understands gaps in knowledge and his ability to source training online
- Knowledge of payment protocols, NFC/EMV Technology, and PCI DSS will be an advantage
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Design, Code, document, and test components/subsystems to a high standard
- Must be solutions oriented – ultimately find and implement the ‘best-fit solution to address the requirement on time.
- Assist in defining processes and choice of development tools to be used across the group
- Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
- Design with future extension in mind
- Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
- Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in the version control system
- Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
- Provide input to the scheduling of projects
- Ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards
- Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and other functions
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/