Linux Administration Certification | Linux Free Certificate | The Digital Adda |Winter Internship
Hi Everyone! The Digital ADDA Launched Linux administration covers backups, file restores, disaster recovery, the new system builds, hardware maintenance, automation, user maintenance, filesystem housekeeping, application installation and configuration, system security management, and storage management.
Get Linux Administration Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Here Are the Questions and Answers:
- ls chap
- ls chap
- ls – x chap0
- ls chap0
- mount –a
- mount –v
- mount –f
- mount –r
- Show the current directory
- Show the directory path of a file
- Tells the shell what directories to search when a command is entered
- all of these
- List all files and directories recursively starting from /
- List a file named * in /
- List all files in / directory
- List all files and directories in / directory
- 128 bytes
- 255 bytes
- 32 bytes
- 64 bytes
- file system
- sets write permission to everyone for datafile
- sets write permission to others for datafile
- clears write permission to everyone for datafile
- clears write permission to others for datafile
- vi +num file1
- vi +set num file1
- vi + “set num” file1
- vi +/se nu file1
CHECK ALL THE DETAILS AND APPLY IT: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Channel
Winter Digital Marketing Internship
About The Digital Adda:
Digital Adda aims to be the fastest, simplest, more customer-oriented, and future-ready for the digital needs of consumers.
We provide a complete digital marketing solution to all of our clients, whether they are just starting out or expanding. Unlike other digital marketing businesses, we are always prepared to adapt to the ever-changing digital marketing world in order to get you closer to your potential consumers. this factor makes us the best digital marketing agency
We are seeking Digital Marketing Interns for the online marketing of services and clients project. The internship delivers complete marketing responsibilities.
Designation: Digital Marketing Executive
Role Description :
The candidate will be responsible for SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, PPC, promotions, advertising on different platforms, writing posts for social media to market the services, connecting to clients for project-related discussions, and other similar activities.
Major Responsibilities :
- Performing on-page SEO – keyword research, title, image, meta description, meta tags, and content optimization
- Performing off-page SEO – Quora, forums, image submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, PDF submission, and PPT submission
- Boosting likes and followers on our social media handles
- Creating and building backlinks
- Handling social conversations on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Helping increase the web traffic
- Helping build brand loyalty
- Tracking and analyzing the results of optimization
- Participating in the project- and task-management processes of the organization
Benefits and Perks :
- Negotiable Working 8 Hours per day
- Work from Home
- Certificate of Experience
- Rs15,000 /- Stipend for the candidate ()
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 8 Hours per day
Estimated Stipend: Rs 15,000/-
Who Can Apply :
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship immediately
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
Skills Required :
- Positive attitude.
- Have strong initiative and take calculated risks.
- Experience with marketing software.
- Creativity in design or copywriting.
- Experience in image editing/creation.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Business skills
- Decision making
- Risk analysis and management
- Time management
Number of seats available for this internship: 20
Note: Application Ends on 31st January 2023
Selection Process :
- The first step of your selection starts with your resume(Make sure you build a strong profile with all skills and interests)
- Once your application will be submitted selected candidates will have a telephonic interview.
- Selected candidates will receive a mail for further process
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement