Kyndryl Off Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers for Software Developer
They have the world’s best talent that design, run, and manage the most advanced and reliable technology infrastructure each day. Together, they think holistically about the health of these vital technology ecosystems. They will be a focused, independent company that builds on our foundation of excellence by creating systems in new ways. Bringing in the right partners, investing in our business, and working side-by-side with our customers to unlock potential.
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problems and changing tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or servers) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following the submission of your application.
Job Title: Associate Technical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Education and Skills :
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up, and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
Role and Responsibility :
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills, and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess to tackle Client problems
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/