KPMG 2023 Hiring Freshers for Analyst Technology | Job | BTech
KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in the world, providing audit, tax, and advisory services to a wide range of clients. The company was founded in 1987 and has a global network of member firms operating in over 150 countries. In India, KPMG operates through its subsidiary, KPMG India Pvt. Ltd.
KPMG India provides a wide range of services to clients including audit, tax, and advisory services. The company’s audit practice focuses on providing assurance services to companies in various industries such as banking and finance, energy, healthcare, and technology. KPMG’s tax practice provides tax compliance and consulting services to clients, while the advisory practice provides a range of services such as risk management, performance improvement, and mergers and acquisitions.
KPMG India also offers campus placement for MBA and engineering graduates, with focus on finance and accounting, technology, data analytics and consulting. The selection process for campus placement in KPMG usually includes online assessments, group discussions, and personal interviews.
KPMG is known for its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and corporate responsibility, and encourages its employees to get involved in volunteer and community service projects. The company also offers a wide range of training and development programs to help its employees advance their careers.
BIG 4 – KPMG
The “Big 4” refers to the four largest professional services firms in the world that provide audit, tax, and advisory services: Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), KPMG, and PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). These firms are considered to be the leaders in the industry and have a global presence with offices in many countries.
Each of the Big 4 firms has its own unique strengths and areas of expertise, but they generally offer similar services such as:
- Audit: Auditing financial statements to ensure they are accurate and comply with accounting standards.
- Tax: Advising clients on tax compliance and planning to minimize tax liability.
- Advisory: Providing consulting services to clients on a wide range of issues such as risk management, performance improvement, and mergers and acquisitions.
The Big 4 firms also have a strong presence in campus placement in India and around the world, providing various opportunities for MBA and engineering graduates, with focus on finance and accounting, technology, data analytics and consulting.
The selection process for campus placement in the Big 4 firms usually includes online assessments, group discussions, and personal interviews. The firms are known for their commitment to diversity and inclusion, and offer a range of training and development programs to help employees advance their careers. The Big 4 firms are considered prestigious employers and working for one of them is considered a great stepping stone to a successful career in the accounting and finance industry.
KPMG, like other professional services firms, typically hires analysts as entry-level positions. These positions are designed for recent graduates or those with limited work experience. Analysts at KPMG typically work in one of the firm’s service lines such as audit, tax, or advisory, and are responsible for assisting more senior team members in providing services to clients.
The hiring process for analyst positions at KPMG typically includes the following steps:
- Application: Submit your resume and cover letter through the KPMG website or through university campus recruitment portal.
- Online assessment: Complete an online assessment, which may include cognitive and situational judgment tests, to assess your suitability for the role.
- Interview: If you pass the online assessment, you will be invited to an interview, which may be conducted in-person or via video conference. The interview will typically include both technical and behavioral questions.
- Final Round: If you pass the interview, you will be invited to the final round of the selection process, which may include an assessment center or another interview.
- Offer: If you are successful in the final round, KPMG will make you an offer of employment.
It’s worth noting that the process may vary based on the country and the position you are applying for, so it’s best to check KPMG’s career website for more specific information and requirements.
In terms of qualifications, candidates for analyst positions at KPMG typically have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field such as accounting, finance, business, or engineering. Additionally, they may have relevant coursework in accounting, finance, and/or business and have passed relevant professional exams such as CPA, CA, ACCA. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills are also important for success in this role.
New Opportunity Posted
KPMG Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Analyst Technology. KPMG is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates with 1 year are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the KPMG Job description, Eligibility and hiring process.
Company Name: KPMG
Job Role: Analyst Technology
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
JD for Python develops
- 0-1 years of experience in python programming
- Familiarity with Core Python programming such as python data structures, regular expressions, OOPS programming constructs
- Knowledge on scrapping data from various sources like CSV, Excel, database, APIs etc.
- Knowledge on performing basic NLP techniques like tokenization, handling unstructured data to perform text analytics.
- Basic knowledge to build Machine Learning models and generate insights from models.
- Consistent academics – a minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology – CS/IT and similar branches & MCA
- Knowledge of programming is a must.