HPE Off-Campus Recruitment Program 2022:
HPE is looking to hire entry-level graduate, Students candidates of Diploma, BSC, BCA BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, and MCA/MSC in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, and Electrical Engineering for the role of Technical Consultant across the Multiple HPE Office locations in India. The details about the IBM Off Campus recruitment Drive 2022 are described below.
HPE is the global edge-to-cloud company built to transform your business. How? By helping you connect, protect, analyze, and act on all your data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so you can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
IBM Off Campus Program 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Diploma/BSC/BCA, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA/MSC
Batch: 2022/2021/ or Other Freshers
Job Description :
Job Family Definition:
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical team’s focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
Management Level Definition:
Applies the basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end users’ problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, and resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent the company in a face-to-face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end-user SLA demands are met.
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School: completion of post-primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, “A” levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
- 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Interns as early as possible through online mode.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here