HP Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers | Software Engineer |
Hi Everyone! Here, HP Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. HP is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HP Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
HP Off Campus 2023
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years of experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
How To Apply for HP Off-Campus?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement