Hdfc Bank Scholarship 2022 | Class 1st – Post Graduation | Free Scholarship 75000 Per Year
Hi Everyone this post is regarding Hdfc Bank providing free scholarships for Class 6 to Class 12, Under Graduate & Post Graduate. The students must be pursuing non-professional courses (BA, BCom, MA, MCom, BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc.) at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate level in recognized colleges or universities.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of society. The scholarship program is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programs. Under the ECS scholarship, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crises or any other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
Eligibility Criteria of HDFC Bank Scholarship
- Student Must be an Indian Citizen
- Students Studying in a private, government, or government-aided school/College.
- Must be obtained 55% marks in the Previous Examination.
- Family Annual Income Should be Less than or Equal to 2.5 Lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing a personal or family crisis that has occurred during the past three years, due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
Join Telegram Channel: JOIN HERE
- For Class 1 to 6 – INR 15,000 | For Class 7 to 12 – INR 18,000
- For diploma courses – Rs 20,000 | For general undergraduate courses – Rs 30,000 | For professional undergraduate courses – Rs 50,000
- For general postgraduate courses – Rs 35,000 | For professional postgraduate courses – Rs 75,000
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s mark sheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a mark sheet for the 2019-20 session, please upload the mark sheet of the 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
Selection Process of HDFC Bank Scholarship
The selection process of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship is a multi-stage process where students are selected based on merit and their financial need or personal/family crisis. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Applications will be shortlisted based on academic merit and financial need/crisis
- Shortlisted students will have to undergo a telephonic round of interviews after which the final selection will be made
The deadline for this scholarship is 31st August 2022.