Harman Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 | Batch Freshers | Associate Software Engineer |
Hi Everyone! Here, Harman Off Campus is Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineers. Harman is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Harman Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Harman
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel
Harman Off Campus
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real-time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with the software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other object-oriented languages.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Harman Off-Campus?
- Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Harman Off-Campus
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement