GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23
GSK Scholars Programme is a CSR initiative of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. focused on providing financial assistance to meritorious and financially constrained students enabling them to pursue a career in Medicine. This program aims to support the skill-building initiative of the country and advance Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education in India.
Under this scholarship, students pursuing the first year of MBBS from government colleges will be provided financial assistance up to INR 1,00,000 per year for up to 4.5 years to cover academic expenses incurred towards their MBBS program.
- Students must be pursuing the first year of MBBS program from government colleges
- Applicants must have obtained at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of GSK, GiveIndia, and Buddy4Study are not eligible
- Open for Indian nationals only
Up to INR 1,00,000 per year for students pursuing MBBS, with a total of up to INR 4.5 lakh over four and a half years.
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expenses which include tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, and seminars. If funds remain, they will be used for stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
- Marksheet of Class 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR)
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
Selection Procedure for GSK Scholars Program
The selection process of the GSK Scholars Program may include the following steps for the selection of the students:
- Scrutiny of the application form will be made first
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic merit and financial background
- Selected candidates will call for a telephonic interview
- Then selected candidates need to go for a document verification procedure
- Final selection will be made by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th October 2022.