Government of India Launched Salesforce Commerce Cloud Frontend Developer | FutureSkill & NASSCOM | Free Certification Course |
- This course will help you build a Salesforce Commerce application for B2C and specializes you in Frontend development skills for UI and UX.
- There is a resource crunch in the salesforce commerce space with almost more than half a million SF developers and Architects and also a huge opportunity in the Digital space when industries are going online in both B2C and B2B space, the course will open multiple opportunities for existing talent crunched market.
- Eligible for GOVT. OF INDIA Incentives
What will you learn in this course?
You will be able to learn Client-side development and will be able to implement various industries solutions on DTC, B2C, and B2B business models. The focus is on providing insight into technology and its development platform Client-side development with a focus on UI and UX
- Skill typeEmerging Tech
- DomainWeb, Mobile Development & Marketing
- Course CategoryDeepskilling Course
- Placement AssistanceYes
- Certificate earnedJoint Co-Branded Participation Certificate & Partner Completion certificate
- SSC NASSCOM AssessmentAvailable
- Course Covered under GoI IncentiveYes
Course Price: FREE till 31st Mar 2023
Course Duration: 200 Hours
Why should you take this course?
The course should be taken to be updated with the latest cloud computing SAAS and PAAS based product – Salesforce and stay updated with the latest industries moving to Digital – be it D2C or B2C
Who should take this course?
- SFRA Student Guide
- SFRA Frontend development
Tools you will learn in the course
- Full stacks
GET ALL DETAILS AND APPLY: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement