Google’s Winter internships will start in January 2023 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration.
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing the final year in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field and will graduate in 2023.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. When you Apply and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
Click here to get more information about the job.
- Experience in software development.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/