Free Govt Certified Course| IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course| Basics of Geo computation and Geo web Services| Apply Now| Limited Seats|
Hi Students, If you trying to take a government-certified Geo Computation and Geo web course then we have an outstanding update for you as IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course of Geo computation and Geo web Services is launched which is going to fulfill your effort of taking government certificates Geo computation and Geo-web so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this course.
The Prime Minister of India oversees the Bengaluru-based Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), which is the country’s national space agency. The executive of the Department of Space is also the Chairman of ISRO. Vikram Sarabhai, the Father of the Indian Space Program, founded it on August 15, 1969.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in the fields of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management.
About IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
IIRS & ISRO are leading the way The prime objective of this program is to train and enhance the capacity of working professionals, researchers, and students in the field of Geocomputation and Geoweb service. The course trains the course participants with a good working knowledge of the theory and practice of the Basics of Geocomputation and Geoweb service.
The objective of IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
The goal of the course is to develop Geocomputation an emerging field that uses computational techniques such as neural networks, heuristic search, and cellular automata, for spatial data analysis. It is evolving as an essential scientific realm that encompasses techniques of geographical information systems, neurocomputing, heuristic search, and cellular automata.
- Introduction to Geocomputation, Online GIS, and Geo-web services
- Open Geodata Repositories & ISRO Geoweb Services for thematic applications
- Programming concepts for Geo-computation – Introduction to Python and R
- Overview of WebGIS and application development
- Demonstration on Introduction to Cloud-based geospatial data processing
Eligibility Criteria of IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
Applicants who are enthusiastic to learn either are undergraduate/postgraduate students of any field or technical/Scientific staff of central/state government/faculty/researchers at any institute/university are eligible to apply for this course.
Candidates do not have to pay any fees for registering for this course.
Benefits of this course
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation based on how well they participated in the course (minimum attendance of 70% is necessary).
- There is a golden opportunity for learners to learn new skills from experts of IIRS & ISRO
How to apply?
Passionate learners firstly have to open the IIRS Edusat registration page and then complete the below-mentioned processes:-
- For registration, candidates have to give their full name, email address, and password.
- Applicants have to activate their accounts by just opening the link provided in their email.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select individual registration ), course coordinator, or director after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants receive a registration number which will display on the web page and an email message after successfully applying.
- If you registered using IIRS Nodal Center mode, after receiving a registration number by mail, speak with the IIRS faculty coordinator of your institute 2-3 days before the course starting date and request that he/she accept your application
- All confirmed applicants receive their IIRS e-class platform login credentials in their mail.
- Applicants whose application status is “Not Approved” will be recognized as Learners and will be able to view the sessions live on YouTube
To apply for IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course: CLICK HERE
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement