Free Govt Certified Course| IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course| Advances in monitoring and modeling of hydro-meteorological hazards using geospatial technology and process-based models| Apply Now| Limited Seats|
Hi Students, If you are trying to take government-certified Advances in monitoring and modeling of hydro-meteorological hazards using geospatial technology and process-based models course then we have a great update for you as IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course of Advances in monitoring and modeling of hydro-meteorological hazards using geospatial technology and process-based models is launched which is going to fulfill your effort of taking government certificates Programs so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this course.
The Prime Minister of India oversees the Bengaluru-based Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), which is the country’s national space agency. The executive of the Department of Space is also the Chairman of ISRO. Vikram Sarabhai, the Father of the Indian Space Program, founded it on August 15, 1969.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management.
About IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
IIRS & ISRO are leading the way The prime objective of this program is to train and enhance the capacity of working professionals, researchers, and students in the field of Advances in monitoring and modeling of hydro-meteorological hazards using geospatial technology and process-based models service. The course trains the course participants with a good working knowledge of the theory and practice of the Advances in monitoring and modeling of hydro-meteorological hazards using geospatial technology and process-based models.
The objective of IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
The goal of the course is to develop professionals from the Central / State Govt. / Private Organizations / NGOs engaged in hydrometeorological hazards linked to regional and national projects; students and researchers aligned to hydro-meteorological hazards studies. After completion of the course, participants will be familiarized with earth observation data and modeling approaches for monitoring and quantitative assessment of hydro-meteorological hazards.
- Overview of earth observation data and geospatial techniques
- Hydrological modeling and its application in hydrometeorological hazards assessment
- Hydrodynamic modeling and its application in hydrometeorological hazards assessment
- Drought monitoring and assessment using remote sensing data
- Snow & glacier mapping and avalanche vulnerability assessment
Eligibility Criteria of IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course
Applicants who are enthusiastic to learn either are undergraduate/postgraduate students of any field or technical/Scientific staff of central/state government/faculty/researchers at any institute/university are eligible to apply for this course.
Candidates do not have to pay any fees for registering for this course.
Benefits of this course
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation based on how well they participated in the course (minimum attendance of 70% is necessary).
- There is a golden opportunity for learners to learn new skills from experts of IIRS & ISRO
How to apply?
Passionate learners first have to open the IIRS Edusat registration page and then complete the below-mentioned processes:-
- For registration, candidates have to give their full name, email address, and password.
- Applicants have to activate their accounts by just opening the link provided in their email.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select individual registration ), course coordinator or director after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants receive a registration number which will display on the web page and an email message after successfully applying.
- If you registered using IIRS Nodal Center mode, after receiving a registration number by mail, speak with the IIRS faculty coordinator of your institute 2-3 days before the course starting date and request that he/she accepts your application
- All confirmed applicants receive their IIRS e-class platform login credentials in their mail.
- Applicants whose application status is “Not Approved” will be recognized as Learners and will be able to view the sessions live on YouTube
To apply for IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course: CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of IIRS & ISRO’s 5 days Certification Course: CLICK HERE
To Check all the ISRO FREE COURSES: CLICK HERE
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement