Free Govt Certified Course| IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course| Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis
Hi Students, If you are trying to take a government-certified Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis course then we have an excellent update for you as the IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course of Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis is launched which going to fulfill your effort of taking government certificates Programs so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this course.
The Prime Minister of India oversees the Bengaluru-based Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), which is the country’s national space agency. The executive of the Department of Space is also the Chairman of ISRO. Vikram Sarabhai, the Father of the Indian Space Program, founded it on August 15, 1969.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management.
About IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course:
IIRS & ISRO are leading the way The prime objective of this program is to train and enhance the capacity of working professionals, researchers, and students in the field of Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis. The course trains the course participants with a good working knowledge of the theory and practice of the Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis.
The objective of the IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course:
The goal of the course is to develop professionals from the Central / State Govt. / Private Organizations / NGOs engaged in Geospatial Modeling Driven Urban Hazard and Risk Analysis projects; students and researchers aligned to Geospatial Technologies, Disaster Risk and Mitigation, Environmental Studies, Civil Engineering, Architecture, and Modeling Community. After completion of the course, participants will be familiarized with Urban & Regional Planning, Geospatial Technologies, Disaster Risk and Mitigation, Environmental Studies, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Modeling Community.
- Overview of Geospatial Appl. in Hazards & Risk Analysis
- Urban Flood Hazards and Risk Modeling
- Urban Seismic Risk Assessment
- Geospatial Research and modeling for Heat Waves and Urban Micro-climate Studies
- Air Pollution Hazard Assessment
- Panel Discussion & Feedback (1715 hrs onwards)
Eligibility Criteria of IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course:
The course is designed for Professionals, researchers, and students (at least a Graduate) engaged in the field of Urban & Regional Planning, Geospatial Technologies, Disaster Risk and Mitigation, Environmental Studies, Civil Engineering, Architecture, and Modeling Community.
- Candidates do not have to pay any fees for registering for this course.
Benefits of this course:
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation based on how well they participated in the course (minimum attendance of 70% is necessary).
- There is a golden opportunity for learners to learn new skills from experts of IIRS & ISRO
How to apply?
Passionate learners first have to open the IIRS Edusat registration page and then complete the below-mentioned processes:-
- For registration, candidates have to give their full name, email address, and password.
- Applicants have to activate their accounts by just opening the link provided in their email.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select individual registration ), course coordinator, or director after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants receive a registration number which will display on the web page and an email message after successfully applying.
- If you registered using IIRS Nodal Center mode, after receiving a registration number by mail, speak with the IIRS faculty coordinator of your institute 2-3 days before the course starting date and request that he/she accepts your application
- All confirmed applicants receive their IIRS e-class platform login credentials in their mail.
- Applicants whose application status is “Not Approved” will be recognized as Learners and will be able to view the sessions live on YouTube
To apply for IIRS & ISRO 5 days Certification Course: CLICK HERE
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement