FFE Scholarship Program 2022-23 Application Form is open | Check eligibility and Apply online|
Hi Everyone! Foundation for Excellence (FFE) invites engineering, medical and law students to apply for FFE Scholarship 2022. Selected FFE scholars will get a good amount of scholarships to continue their professional degree courses.
FFE scholarship is designed to find bright and deserving students from financially weaker background family. This scholarship also finds these types of students who have performed extraordinarily well at the state or National level exams.
FFE Scholarship Program 2022-23 Details:
Highlights of scholarship foundation for excellence
|Scholarship Name||FFE Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provider||Foundation for Excellence (FFE)|
|Scholarship amount||INR 40,000/year|
|Eligibility||Professional Degree course|
|Application Status||Open Now|
|Last Date to apply||31st December 2022|
|Result Date||to be announced|
What is FFE scholarship Amount?
Successfully accepted applicants for the FFE scholarship will get INR 40,000/year till the course is completed. This will help FFE scholars to reduce their expenses in education.
Last date: 31st December 2022.
FFE Scholarship eligibility criteria 2022-23
- According to Foundation for excellence, scholarship eligibility criteria are divided into three parts.
- First is Academic eligibility, 2nd is financial eligibility and 3rd one is Score eligibility which is described below in detail. Applicants should read carefully their eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
Academic eligibility criteria:
- Students who are joining this year in professional degree courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible professional degree courses are B.E./B.Tech/MBBS/B.Pharm/Integrated 5-year Dual-degree M.Tech /LLB.
- Only 1st-year students.
- Applicants must have passed their higher secondary/Pre-University/Intermediate/ISC/CBSE or equivalent Board exams after 2020.
- Students must be taking admission to Institute/Professional Degree courses based on merit rank at the state or National level entrance exam or through counseling conducted at the state level.
Note: Diploma students are not eligible if they are admitted in B.E or B.Tech course based on lateral entry.
- The annual family income of applicants from all resources should be less than or equal to 3 lakh.
- In addition to annual family income, Parents’ and family members’ education and qualification are taken for determining financial eligibility.
- The family’s living conditions and total expenses for the applicant’s education are also taken into consideration.
- An applicant who is the first graduate in their family is given priority for selection in comparison to those applicants who are 2nd or 3rd graduates.
Score eligibility criteria:
- Score eligibility for Engineering and Technical course
|Category of Course and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|Students joining in IITs*, NIT, and institutes/states (Uttrakhand& Nagaland, Odisha) where admission is based on JEE Main AIR-Rank (Not category)||90,000|
|*For IITs (additional eligibility), students should have equal to at least the General cut-off Rank in JEE-Advanced||20,000|
|Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh & Tamilnadu||6,000|
|Odisha, Bihar, West Bengal, Kerala, Gujrat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab & Chhattisgarh||3,000|
|Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Delhi, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Goa & Puducherry||1,000|
|Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Daman & Diu, Andaman, and Nicobar Island||500|
- Score criteria for FFE scholarship Medicine (MBBS) Course is based on NEET All India Rank. And it’s maximum eligible rank is 40,000. This Rank is not Category Rank.
- Score Criteria for the foundation for excellence scholarship FFE in Pharmacy (B Pharm ) courses.
|States||Maximum eligible rank|
|Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh||2,000|
|Karnataka, Pune, West Bengal, Gujrat, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, North-East, Bihar, Odisha, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand, Hariyana||1,000|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Goa, Jharkhand, Puducherry, Delhi, and Chandigarh||800|
- Score Rank Criteria for 5-Year Integrated Law courses (BBM-LLB, BLS-LLB, BA-LLB, BCOM-LLB)
|Course and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|CLAT [ 22 NLU Colleges ], MH CET Law (Maharashtra)||3,000|
|Calcutta University BA-LLB (West Bengal)||1,000|
|AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh), ILSAT (ICFAI Law school and state)||800|
|SLAT (symbiosis university), TS LAWCET (Telangana), KLEE (Kerla)||500|
|AMU Law (Aligarh Muslim University Uttar Pradesh)||200|
|AILET ( NLU Delhi ), CUSAT (Cochin university), ULSAT (UPES, Dehradun), RULET (Rajasthan University), LSAT India (LSAC Global law alliance & LSAT India Affiliated colleges 2022)||150|
- Class 11th and 12th mark sheet Copy.
- Bonafide Certificate issued from college.
- Rank Certificate of Applicants in their qualifying entrance exam.
- Counseling letter for seat allotment.
- Applicant’s Income proof can be Annual Family Income Certificate/Salary slips(for 3 Months)/IT Return form.
- Applicant’s Tuition/Mess/Hostel fee receipt.
- Estimated expenses statement of the applicant from college.
- Applicant’s Bank Passbook copy for Bank Account detail confirmation.
- Applicant’s scanned copy of original Aadhar Card or E-Aadhar.
FFE scholarship application online process and official link
- click the below button of applying on the official Foundation for Excellence
- You will be redirected to the official website of the FFE scholarship application.
- Read all details carefully like eligibility etc to confirm eligibility.
- In the last, you will see the button apply now, just click that.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form page, fill in all details carefully and upload the required documents.
- After filling in all the details review all information and submit the application form for the FFE scholarship.
Follow Instagram Channel
FAQs on FFE Scholarship
What is the selection process for the FFE scholarship program 2022-23?
The Selection process for the FFE scholarship is done in 4 steps-
1. Online Application
2. Application Verification
3. Submission of documents
4. Announcement of selection
Can B.Arch, BDS students apply for the FFE scholarship 2022-23?
No, Only B.E./B.Tech/MBBS/B.Pharm/Integrated 5-year Dual-degree M.Tech /LLB students can apply for a scholarship foundation for excellence.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement