Ernst & Young(EY) is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc to be eligible for the position of Associate Engineer.
Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of the Product Manager Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards, and leading practices Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, and usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Develop technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0-1 year in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms.
- 0-1-year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management, and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Functional knowledge of Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience is required, demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud-based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/