DRDO CEPTAM 10 |1901 Vacancies | Recruitment-2022 | Last Date 23.09.2022|APPLY NOW
Hello Applicant, Here DRDO Launched a Great opportunity. Detailed Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link, Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification & Other Relevant Details for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022 are provided below and Apply it.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has published the DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment Notification 2022 for recruiting 1901 Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A) under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC)
|Organisation Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022|
|Post Notified||Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A)|
|Recruitment Category||Government Jobs
|Post Name||Salary / Pay Scale|
|Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)||7th Pay Matrix Level 06 (₹ 35,400/- to ₹ 1,12,400/-) [Old Pay Band ₹ 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-]|
|Technician-A (Tech-A)||7th Pay Matrix Level 02 (₹ 19,900/- to ₹ 63,200/-) [Old Pay Band ₹ 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay ₹ 1900/-]|
Join Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+qNH_7TaA9vMxMjNl
|Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)||1075|
Eligibility Criteria / Educational:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)||B.Sc Degree OR Engineering Diploma in Relevant Discipline|
|Technician-A (Tech-A)||ITI / Equivalent in Relevant Trade|
Follow Instagram Channel: https://www.instagram.com/zero.2placement/
- For DRDO CEPTAM 10 / DRTC, the candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBCNCL / ESM / PwBD / Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- For the post of STA-B: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described in Table-1: A)Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement. C) Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only. D) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
- For the post of Tech-A: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test) as described in Table-2: A) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement. B) The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only. C) Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature. D) Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration. E) The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
- Non-refundable/Nontransferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt.
|Starting Date of Receiving Application||03.09.2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Application||23.09.2022|
Download Official Notification: NOTIFICATION DETAILS
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: https://zero2placement.com/