Cred Hiring backend developers from the CodeChef community | 2023 | Developer / Software Engineering |
Hi Members! The Cred has published the CodeChef Community Notification for Recruitment to the Backend Developer and Software Engineering Posts. Detailed information, including official notification, online application link, eligibility criteria & other relevant details for Cred Recruitment 2023 Are Provided Below.
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long-lost virtue, one of trust, the idea is to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. Building a community like this requires a community of its own, a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
- Job profile: CRED once you join as a backend developer.
- Job Location: Bangalore
- CTC: we take care of our team members & we understand compensation is always a key consideration. at CRED salary is never a roadblock for the right team member
- CRED is looking for Backend Developers from the CodeChef community.
what you will do:
● you will be working on solving real problems with sustainable guidance from experienced mentors
● you are expected to apply best practices in software development to design, develop, test and deploy features and components
● you are expected to own the outcomes of areas you are responsible for you should apply If you are:
● graduating in 2023
● curious to learn and explore ways to improve yourself and the quality of your outcomes
● able to adapt to new situations and work through ambiguity
● passionate about code, but also you’re awesome at it!
● able to work in an agile team environment and are a self-starter
How is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, athlete, or maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company
some reference material:
- Tech challenges in supporting multiple product verticals in one Application – YouTube
- The Four Quadrant approach to thinking platform
- Think Horizontal! Think Vertical!
- Quality of Service (QoS) through Graceful Degradation – YouTube
- The template to plan a successful large-scale event
Follow Instagram Channel
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming, and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
About CodeChef Starters:
CodeChef Starters is a weekly contest dedicated to the Division 2, Division 3, and Division 4 programmers on the platform. A 3-hour programming contest takes place every Wednesday.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Date: Wednesday, 19th October 2022 at 20:00 HRS (IST)
- End Date: Wednesday, 19th October 2022 at 23:00 HRS (IST)
- Check your time zone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :
- Our contests are open to all programmers across the globe.
What’s in it for you?
The idea behind these programming contests is that we want you to learn while competing. Also we believe that it is alright to refer to tutorials, books and other materials, learn a concept and then apply the same to solve a problem during a contest. But it is not alright to copy other people’s solutions or seek other people’s help to solve a problem. All the participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- This is an IOI-style contest. This means that the problems will be partially graded. You will get the score for passing certain test data.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you’d like. There are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the rank list in case of a tie.
Note: You can now “Code, Compile, and Run” your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don’t have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don’t access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission “private” (not secret).”
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement