Cognizant Recruitment 2023 | Cognizant is Hiring for 2023 Batch | Cognizant off campus | 4LPA-5.4LPA
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life through our employee’s engineering impact on their clients, communities, colleagues, and in their own lives. Cognizant is designed to bring new levels of relevance to large, established organizations through the strategic application of the latest technologies like data, cloud, IoT, and software engineering and collaborating closely with our industry businesses in partnering with every part of our clients’ organizations from front to back, at scale.
With corporate headquarters in the United States and offices across 35 countries worldwide, our footprint expands rapidly from India and China to Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East. We’re committed to building digital talent all around the globe so everyone can benefit from the full spectrum of human ingenuity. We consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology-enabled it becomes. So, we’re investing in training employees around the world in the digital skills that will be needed to do that work.
- $18.5B FY21 Revenue
Join Telegram Channel : https://t.me/+qNH_7TaA9vMxMjNl
Follow Instagram Channel : https://www.instagram.com/zero.2placement/
GenC – Generation Cognizant (Entry level)
Cognizant believes in hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference with their digital competence. Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied exposure to IT. We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess. The hiring channels are spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro. All roles require students to go through either aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME interviews.
GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)
Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from the 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering, and allied branches only), who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply. Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling. They are offered a package of 4 LPA + a one-time skill-based joining bonus.
GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)
Candidates with a 4-year graduation in the 2023 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five years integrated course degree), or M.Sc (CS & IT) students only are eligible to apply. They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions. Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory. Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas. They are offered a package of 4 LPA.
GenC Pro – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) or Programmer Analyst (PA)
Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech who has expertise in enterprise platforms/products / specific technologies, such as Salesforce, PEGA, SAP, Cybersecurity, ServiceNow, and more. Their skill proficiency allows them to accelerate their deployment to business projects when they join Cognizant. They are offered a package of 5.4 LPA + a one-time skill premium.
GenC – Programmer Trainee (PT)
Candidates from any stream of 3-year graduation courses are eligible to apply. They should be agile learners, good at communication, and with the right attitude. Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory. Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas. They are offered a package of 2.52 LPA.
- Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to [email protected]
- If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make
- We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at [email protected]
- Cognizant takes its hiring practices seriously and appreciates you keeping the Company informed of any individuals posing as Cognizant employees who make false job offers using Cognizant’s name. We remind you that while recruiting employees, Cognizant will only communicate with you through authentic Cognizant email addresses and Cognizant will never extend any job offers to anyone based on an online application without first conducting an in-person, video, or telephone interview through verified encrypted channels
- To ascertain that you are receiving a genuine call from Cognizant, please ensure to collect the recruiter’s details (full name; official email id, employee ID & mobile number) during the call
Apply Now Cognizant – GENC
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: https://zero2placement.com/