Cognizant GenC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee | PAN India |
Hi Everyone! Here, Cognizant GenC Off Campus Drive 2023 For Programmer Analyst Trainee and Programmer Trainee Across India. Candidates with Any graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job. Below are the Cognizant Job description and eligibility criteria.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: PAN India
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel
Cognizant GenC Off Campus Drive 2023
- 2023 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five years integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only
- Students should possess a consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th-semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
GenC Elevate Programmer Analyst Trainee:
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from the 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering, and allied branches only), who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling. They are offered a package of 4 LPA + a one-time skill-based joining bonus.
GenC Programmer Analyst Trainee:
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in the 2023 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five years integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only are eligible to apply.
- They should be agile learners who can comprehend complex problems and deliver intelligent solutions.
- Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory. Selected candidates will go through focused skilling in technology areas. They are offered a package of 4 LPA.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Cognizant GenC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cognizant GenC Off Campus Drive 2023
Registration Link for Tamil Nadu Colleges
Registration Link for West & Central Region Colleges
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement