Cisco Recruitment Drive Hiring for Technical Graduate Apprentice
Cisco is a leading manufacturer of networking equipment, including routers, bridges, frame switches and ATM switches, dial-up access servers, and network management software. Cisco was founded in 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandra Lerner, a married couple both employed by Stanford University. Initially targeting universities, Cisco sold its first router in 1986.
Cisco is the leading router vendor and its operating systems and routing protocols have become de facto standards. In the 1990s, Cisco’s growth was due to the acquisition of more than 70 companies. In early 2000, it briefly surpassed Microsoft’s market cap as the most valued corporation in the world.
Cisco is inviting applicants for the post of Asset Management Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- Must have completed B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but are not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developed documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; documented business requirements, and collaborated on solution design, execution, and business testing.
Note – Please note this is an apprentice training program in line with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme and is an affixed-term program of 12 months.
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/