CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting Quiz Certificate and Itronix Solutions Internship | Free Certification | Quiz Questions and Answers |
Hi Everyone! Check your skill by answering these CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting Quiz questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further. List of the most asked real-world basic to advance level CATIA Quiz interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced. And Also Apply For the Internship all details, eligibility, and given below:
About the Quiz :
Practice Below the best CATIA Quiz MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Computer Aided Design and Drafting. This Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. So, you must select the correct answer to check your final preparation for your CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting MCQ Exams & Interviews. Test your knowledge with Itronix Solutions’ basic CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting quiz made especially for beginners. Pass the test and get a Certificate of achievement!
Terms and Conditions :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting Quiz
- 1. 25 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in CATIA – Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Quiz with answers
- This quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
Here are the questions and answers:
Basic Catia V5: A part in Catia V5 has which suffix?
Basic Catia V5: Is “wrench-Bonn?et_string.CATPrpduct” an acceptable filename in Catia?
Basic Catia V5: If you are missing a toolbar, what do you do?
- Right-click on an icon and look for it there or check View-Toolbars
When a new plane is created, where, in the specification tree, will it appear? (It is NOT a hybrid model)
- In the Geometrical Set.1 body
The term “parametric” means that a solid geometry is controlled by driving dimensions.
When you create an exploded view, you usually use a tool called Enhanced Scene. Why?
- You can create an exploded view which doesn’t affect the
In a detailed drawing, are the views dependent on the CATParts point of origin?
A line with a tapering width can be easily created by using the __ tool.
Understanding the Cartesian coordinate system will help the beginning drafter __.
- control the accuracy of the drawing
The UCS icon represents the intersection of the __.
- All of the above
When using the direct entry method to create a horizontal line exactly three inches long the drafter should __ first.
- ensure that Ortho is on
When setting up a mechanical drawing in AutoCAD the drafter should set the units to __.
What does CAD stand for?
- Computer-Aided Design
A computer output device that may produce a HARDCOPY is a:
- Plotter (Printer)
To create a CAD drawing, commands are frequently selected from a/an:
CAD/CAM is the relationship between
- design and manufacturing
The process in which the detailed specifications materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface roughness is made is known as
- implementation process
The system environment in a mainframe computer consists of
- both central processing and storage devices
The following is not an operating system software
The basic geometric building blocks provided in a CAD/CAM package are
- all of the mentioned
CLICK HERE TO GET COMPLETE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Follow Instagram Channel
About Itronix Solutions :
At Itronix Solution we offer training & development in different technologies like python, AI, Data Science, Django, Angular JS, Laravel, ASP.NET, etc. We have training available in 250+ technologies.
Currently, We are seeking Interns for the online services and clients project. The internship is available in the following roles
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Python Developer
- Android Developer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Information Security Analyst
- HR Manager – Preferably Girls
Benefits and Perks :
- Working 8 Hours per day
- Work from Home
- Certificate of Experience
- Rs20,000 /- Stipend for the candidate
Duration: 2-month maximum extendable till 1 year
Working Hours: 8 Hours per day
Estimated Stipend: Rs 20,000/-
Who Can Apply :
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship immediately
- are available for a duration of months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
Skills Required :
- Positive attitude.
- Have strong initiative and take calculated risks.
- Experience with marketing software.
- Creativity in design or copywriting.
- Experience in image editing/creation.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Business skills
- Decision making
- Risk analysis and management
- Time management
Number of seats available in each internship:5
Note: Application Ends on 31st October 2022
Selection Process :
- The first step of your selection starts with your resume(Make sure you build a strong profile with all skills and interests)
- Once your application will be submitted selected candidates will have a telephonic interview.
- Selected candidates will receive a mail for further process
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: Zero2Placement