CARGILL Hiring 2022 | Associate Service Management Analyst | Job Update
Hello Everyone, Do you want to become an expert in Career Counselling then you have come to the right place as we will talk about the newly launched here is Cargill Hiring Associate Service Management Analyst 2022 as an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY for their post. Eligibility Applicants can go through the post All details like keywords, Qulicafication, Location, etc are given below and Apply them.
In India, Cargill’s operations started in 1987. It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath, and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats. It also markets wheat flour under the Nature Fresh brand name. Cargill is committed to helping the world thrive. Cargill creates connections across the global food system to help the world thrive. We link farmers to markets, and customers with sustainable nutrition solutions, and nourish the world. The Animal Nutrition business of Cargill provides animal feed and premix and nutrition for aqua, dairy, and poultry. It markets animal feed and premix under the brands such as Provimi, Purina, Citura, and Cargill. The Grains and Oilseed business originates grains & oilseeds at 200 storage locations. It employs more than 3500 employees working across offices and plants and a network of warehouses and depots.
Purpose and Impact
The Application Support Analyst will be expected to have or build deep process, application, infrastructure, and solution knowledge for all areas of focus as mentioned above. This position, in coordination with SPOCs of various portfolios, will work closely with enterprise process leads, the Infrastructure team, Service Delivery Advisors, Solution Delivery Managers, and other Global IT teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to analyze and deliver solutions that meet Cargill Global IT needs. This position is to become the Subject Matter Expert, maintaining and ensuring deep knowledge and analysis capability in both application and related infra domain.
Recruitment: This Notice explains how Cargill uses Personal Information about job applicants. We refer to this as “Recruitment Information”. You may also have certain legal rights concerning Recruitment Information. This Notice also summarizes what these are.
This Notice applies to applications submitted via Cargill’s careers website, including via third-party systems, third parties, such as recruitment agencies, job boards, and other means, such as by post and email.
Join Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+qNH_7TaA9vMxMjNl
- Manage all associated activities for respective applications in coordination with SPOCs
- Ensure all application security controls and governance are adhered to as per timelines
- Ensure all application data is up to date across the different systems of records
- Attend stakeholder meetings and assist with minutes of meetings and application data validation
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team
- Assist App Management Lead and SPOCs with communication
- Manage SharePoint activities document uploading and validation for all projects
- Schedule team meetings and coordinate team activities and help other team members
- Ensure project needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Assist App Management Lead in developing new strategies to enhance the efficiency of the current business processes
- Help in designing workflow and selecting materials and manpower for the projects
- Search for and suggest advanced technologies that can contribute to the development of projects and business
- Perform basic troubleshooting for various issues faced by the clients or internal employees while using the systems and applications
- Conduct periodical assessments to check the functioning of systems/applications and solicit feedback from users regarding the same
- Perform additional administrative tasks as and when required
RECRUITMENT INFORMATION DOES CARGILL COLLECT: Cargill will generally only collect Recruitment Information in the recruitment process that is necessary to assess you for the position for which you have applied. Information contained in your CV/resume, Future opportunities information, Careers website information,Personal Information about criminal convictions, or medical information will only be sought where permitted by applicable law.
- Supporting and Processing your Application,
- Improving Cargill’s Application Process,
- Security Management,
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance,
Location: Bengaluru, India, Karnataka
Follow Instagram Channel: https://www.instagram.com/zero.2placement/
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Graduate in IT or Computer Science from Tier 1 Engineering institute
- Strong knowledge of varied components of the applications to a high degree
- Thorough knowledge of application, database, and infrastructure components
- Data analytical and investigation skills
- Familiar with the database management system
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the area of specialization in Graduation
- Familiar and able to refer team members to the appropriate system documentation
CARGILL DATA PRINCIPLES:
- Cargill observes the following principles about Recruitment Information:
- We process it fairly and lawfully;
- We process it for a specific legitimate business purpose and do not process it in a manner incompatible with that purpose;
- We use Recruitment Information that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for the purpose for which it is processed;
- We keep it accurate and, as necessary, up to date;
- We keep it in a form that permits identification for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- We protect it against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, using appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- We process it by an Individual’s rights.
How To Apply:
- Click on “ Apply Now”.
- If already registered, click on “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- If “New User” complete One Time Registration (OTR) first and then go to “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- Complete the application submission process step by step by filling required information, and uploading the document(s) as required.
- Apply after completion of all requisites and take a printout of the application for having application ID.
- The wrong submission Form will Directrejected.
- After applying online, a candidate is required to download the system-generated Registration Slip / Application Form
with unique application ID / Number.
For more information and updates on jobs and internships visit: https://zero2placement.com/