Cadence Hiring 2023 Freshers for Software Engineer in Noida Location. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job. Below are the Cadence Job description and eligibility criteria
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Cadence Hiring 2023
- Strong Verilog, c/c++, object oriented programming skills
- Sound knowledge of software data structures and algorithms
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs
- Have a very good understanding of digital electronics and hardware design
- Knowledge of STA and SDC constraints is desirable.
- Open to debugging on FPGA platforms.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply for Cadence Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cadence Hiring 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.