Anuta Networks Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Software Developer Intern For BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Anuta Networks is a leading provider of Web-Scale On-prem and Cloud Network Orchestration and Assurance software for the branch, campus, data center, and service provider-managed multi-vendor enterprise networks.
Anuta’s ATOM orchestration and assurance platform enable customers to automate and accelerate network services. Anuta ATOM offers complete Lifecycle Service Orchestration and Telemetry for the physical, virtual, and hybrid networks thus allowing customers to leverage their investments in existing network infrastructure and transition them seamlessly to Intent-Based SBN and NFV environments.
|Organization Name||Anuta Networks|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, Computer Networks, and related branches.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Passion for programming and problem-solving.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and a Minimum 70% aggregate in Graduation.
- Previous technical internships/ experience, if applicable.
- Experience building software applications like web applications, mobile apps, and websites.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Relevant projects during graduation which involved coding.
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Ability to design and code the right solutions for clearly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software
- Contribute to solutions for any given problem statement.
- Write different tests to improve the quality of the product.
- Work independently or in teams of different sizes to update or build new features.
For more updates on jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/