Amazon is looking for Associates for Quality services, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. An Associate, Quality Services owns manual execution of a documented set of task instructions for a list of components or features of a product, as per the defined productivity and quality targets agreed on SLA and adhere to processes.
- Understanding software testing
- Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and promptly
- Graduate, preferably in a quantitative field of study with relevant exp of 0- 1 years
- Familiarity using computers and software
- Experience using any gadgets or devices
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented and a team player
- Capability to follow defined processes and adhere to policies
About the Job:
Quality Services (QS) organization provides testing support for Devices, Retail, and AWS products. The primary objective of the QS organization is to provide manual testing support. An Associate, Quality Services performs manual test execution of documented task instructions. They produce accurate test results meeting daily targets, adhering to defined processes.
· Gain an understanding of the application test procedures and how to use applicable software and tools.
· Execute test instructions and report test results accurately and promptly.
· Report any deviations observed
· Understand any changes in test instructions related to their assigned work
· Follow defined processes to perform assigned work
For more information about jobs and internships visit https://zero2placement.com/